Sunday 14 September 2008

Kerfuffle Day. . .

Hey guys...
after having a nice lie-in and waking up at 11:30am to the sun beaming through my window, I looked at my phone to check if there were any messages.

"Hey hun, I have lunch at 12."

Shit, I thought, I definately can't make it, as I said the night before, I'll meet him for lunch... Eeek, sorry sweet.
But anyway, getting on with my day, I decided to eventually get the bag, I have been wanting for, after selling so much crap on Ebay, saving up and working my arse off (kind of! lol)

'THE BALENCIAGA COURIER BAG!'

I called the main store in London, and for fuck sakes, they didn't have any. The week before they did! (sheeet!)

So for about 20 minutes, I was calling every Balenciaga stockist for these couriers...

Thank god for Harvey Nichols! I hail thee...
With great thanks to Tamra, the sales assistant, who put the couriers they had on hold for me.
I got ready in no time, and drove down to Knightsbridge in my filthy Beetle... (which reminds me, I so need a car wash!)

I parked up and went straight to the International Handbag department, speed walking as if there were no tomorrow and that the bags would be gone if I wasn't quick.

I found Tamra and she brought out 5 different colours in the courier bag... The turquoise was out of the picture, not my colour, but the argent (grey) and brown caught my eye...
After spending about 30 minutes on choosing, I chose the grey... I think I made the right choice.



Yay or nay?

No comments: