Thursday 18 September 2008

Officially a Student!

After spending 5 years at Sassoon's, starting as an assistant and going through the whole apprentice program that took 2 years. I went onto qualifying and getting a teaching position at the Sassoon Academy, teaching colour to student's from all over the world and traveling with work to do shows!

This was a fantastic job, and I enjoyed it alot. It had it's ups and downs and high's and low's. I've learnt alot about myself there, and the job itself, but I feel I have to move on from Sassoon's.

Since leaving secondary school, the only subject that appealed to me most and that I was good at, was Graphics.
I decided to go back into it and find courses for it.

I found a Foundation Degree in Digital Media and I had to go for it!
I've been through the whole enrollment process, and today, I finally received my I.D card for London Met University through the post!



(sorry it's back to front. Taken from Photobooth!)

I am looking forward to this as it will feel great going back to studying!

No comments: