Friday 12 September 2008

Guitar Hero!

On the morning of my 22nd birthday, my boyfriend came to my front door bearing gifts!

"eeeeeeee" I screamed, as it wasn't expected!

My lovely man, bought me Guitar Heroes for my birthday, (I guessed correctly from looking at the shape and basically it was something I wanted for a long time, after having a go for the first time at Chris and Matt's house. *NOTE* Its addictive!)

The feeling of getting Guitar Hero finger ache, your eyes getting f*cked, seeing things move when they don't, rocking in your front room and basically taking up alot of your life, feels absolutely wonderful.

My boyfriend can vouch for me. As you can see, he's having the time of his life... (sorry about the sound, I think I had my finger on the mic)

He's such a cute little thing!


No comments: