Friday 12 September 2008

The Wait Begins. . .

For my birthday, I decided to treat myself, but not with a new bag, but with a new pair of trainers.
Not like any other trainer, but a Nike I.D premium customised, my own mother f*ckin' pair, nobody will have, one of a kind, Nike Premium Dunks! lol

Using the design suite online was very different compared to the one in the studio on the 2nd floor of Nike town, London.
Too may options, more colours to choose from, and basically, not easy unless you had some sort of inspiration. Only thing I had in mind was using my favourite colours...

After being in the studio with Adrien Fenech for over an hour, I finally came up with a pair I was happy with...



It's abit nice isn't it?
Views from anyone?

p.s Thank you Adrien for putting up with me! =)

No comments: