Saturday 20 September 2008

Curley Sue!

Today, after nearly a year of trying to avoid having my haircut. I had one today. It's not bad, bit shorter than I thought but hey, it's hair at the end of the day...

I also considered having some sort of wavy perm to give my hair that bit of body and change the way of it looking boring.
We did a trial with them bendy rollers just to see who it will look like before I took the plunge...

Lets just say the finished look, looked horrifying! Lol...
Maybe because, my mum also put gel in my hair. (I told her not too, but she insisted)

If it looked nice, I was going to wear it out to Nadia's 21st birthday, but I shampooed my hair straight away...

I guess I won't be having that perm after all!

I looked like Madame Medusa!
It was funny though! =)

No comments: