Thursday 11 September 2008

SUCKER!

As some of you know, I am a real sucker when it comes to real nice shoes, off the budget, uber expensive, what's the point, waste of money BAGS!

I do try to hold back, but the smell of yummy leather just wheels me in, like a fish in the lake being hooked on maggots!

I recently received a lovely Balenciaga bag from my mum for my 22ND birthday, which I love so much, that I can add to my collection of leather puddle...

It's been 2 weeks and I have already found another one I want SO bad...
(*please note* I do ACTUALLY use ALL my bags that I have, so it's no waste!)

It's another Balenciaga bag, a courier to be precise, but it just TDF!
For colours, I'm thinking a truffle or caramel brown 





Or perhaps a deep blue marine sort of colour?
Suggestions?


ONE WORD.... MINE!

No comments: