Sunday 21 September 2008

Baker-tasrophe!

Ok, so today I felt in the mood for making something for my loved one...
I felt like being slightly grannified, boring and make some cakes and muffins! Hmm yum!

My boyfriend Luke hasn't been himself lately from being poorly, so I thought I'd make him some treats to cheer him up...

Ok, so the cake I made was fine, no problems, looked great, tasted great and was pretty much perfect!
The muffins which I have never tried making before kinda turned out weird!

Firstly the muffin cases got slightly burnt and so did the top! Lol

I mean, I did the whole,
'Stick a skewer in the muffin to see if it comes out clean' etc but it just didnit!
The muffin seemed still under baked inside, so I left it in the oven longer...
The longer I let it cook, the browner, or should I say blacker the chocolate muffins went!



It actually wasn't that bad until I left it out to cool and I left it out to cool for a loooooong time!
So after forgetting about the muffins, I went to check and try them...

Lets just say, you definately need some drink to soothe your throat! Haha!

I tried! =(

No comments: