Saturday 31 July 2010

Dear My-Ha

I regret everything with you.
I regret getting with you. Falling for you. Have real feelings for you. Falling in love with you.

You were the best to me. Treated me like a king. Looked out for me, looked after me, loved me, cared for me, but most importantly, just being there when I needed cheering up or when I needed a friend to make me smile.

I wasn't the best to you, I know that, you know that and it's pretty obvious everyone could see that too, but when I say I love you and only you, I mean it.

I fell in love with you because of you. You made me happy and you are funny.

So that's why I have to break up with you, because all of the above does not matter if I feel the way I do. Do I make sense? No, I know I don't, and I'm sorry if I cannot explain myself.

I am being selfish and I don't even want to try and make things work. Come to think about it, I probably do regret meeting you. I regret asking you out, I regret everything. So please stop asking questions on why I feel like this, because you are too dumb to understand. Get it through your thick skull that I don't want to be with you!

You are insane, you are crazy, you are not stable, you are paranoid, you are jealous and you are not the one for me. Not now, not ever.

Fuck off!

Yep, that's pretty much how it all went down.

Do I deserve such treatment? Am I not allowed to get a clearer understanding of everything? Am I thinking too much?
I deserve so much more!

No comments: