Saturday 31 July 2010

Gosh!

God, I was so in love when I read back on the post I've done in the past few months. So in loved without thinking what could happen in the near future. Too caught up in love perhaps? Yeah, I was, and I was really happy, so I didn't care.
Be careful when you fall in love, because it never lasts forever.

Feeling really stressy, probably more anxious, for my return back to work.
I've missed it, and I've been missing it due to personal problems. Why did it have to be me that had to do everything? Why does it have to be me that everyone is talking about? Why don't people just leave me alone? Why are my ears burning?

BECAUSE I AM BEING GOSSIPED ABOUT!

So how the fuck am I going to be normal, and my usual self when I go into work? Are you fucking kidding me?
You tell me, everyone is talking about me, and you tell me people are laughing about me, so how the fuck do you think I will be fine when I return to work? Just ignore it yeah? Easier said than done.

I'm in physical pain, and I literally cannot move. Someone kill me now!

It fucking sucks. I am so fucking upset. I am so fucking angry. At you, at my health, at this fucking scar, at life!

FUCK ALL OF YOU'S!

I hate everything.
I rather stay between these 4 walls in my room forever.

I feel like Mylan atm...

No comments: