Sunday 1 August 2010

I Miss Him

I don't miss the loving,
I don't miss the hugging,
I don't miss the kisses,
I don't miss the back cracking,
I don't miss the spooning,
I don't miss the forehead kissing,
I don't miss the stuffed crust pizza eating,
I don't miss the trips to brick lane bikes,
I don't miss our morning breakfast tea together,
I don't miss when he tries to drown me and rough up my cuticles when we're in the shower,
I don't miss when he video iChats me when we're sitting right next to each other,
I don't miss him calling me a little shit,
I don't miss folding up his laundry,
I don't miss sharing the pillow and duvet with him,
I don't miss sleeping next to a electrical plug,
I don't miss eating oven chips with him,
I don't miss his smelly poos,
I don't miss him teasing me on the work staircase and giving me a cheeky kiss and hug,
I don't miss him trying to get himself into the work toilet with me,
I don't miss him embarrassing me in front of work colleagues,
I don't miss him in his Punisher pants,
I don't miss his obsession and love for Nike Air Max 1's,
I don't miss him touching the tip of my nose and him rubbing it with his finger,
I don't miss him laughing with me,
I don't miss mistaking a window for a mirror and showing my frontal to the whole street,
I don't miss being lazy while he cleans the flat,
I don't miss him telling me that he loves me.

Who am I kidding....?
I love and miss my best friend/boyfriend ever....
Please come home. Please.












No comments: