Friday 1 May 2009

The Reset

I think almost every Urban wannabe blog has posted something about this weekend event.
So I will follow suit, cos I'm bareeeee URBAN! =)
This weekend showcases UK streetwear talent. Ranging from the basic shit styles, which I will not mention to the overly dope illustration designs on afew tees.

Being held at 1948 Nike Space, Shoreditch.


ALL CAPS is Alex's line, so I will represent, support and purchase afew, that's 'IF' I get my work done and pop by on the weekend!
Here's ALL CAPS link

Everyone, you HAVE to go!
Seems to be more of a coch, but hey, it's Bank Holiday weekend! Go on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was alright init?
Some so called brands should have not been there. What the hell is PC Williams?
All love for that weekend though.
I think I saw you. You go on the Sunday?

The Colour Technician said...

Hello Anon, yes the event was great and from the sounds of it, a hugh success.
Yeah, I was there on Sunday. Should of said Hi.