Thursday 21 May 2009

Networking...

... sites is such a beautiful thing. Seriously.
I remember starting off with using hi5, slowing going on to myspace. Facebook took over and now Twitter is becoming popular. I've always been a sucker for these sites, as they accomodate me on my boredom, and pure noseyness that I am.

BUT, in reality, I sit back and think hard about why am I on these things and the answer I get apart from saving me from boredom, is the people I meet and the potential outcomes that can be achieved in my life. It's not about how many friends you have on your friends list, or the amount of comments you have on your wall, but purely for me. Straight up networking.
I've met quite a few important people through Facebook and I will continue doing so.

So if I'm on it all day.... SO BLOODY WHAT! It's my job! =)

Follow me on twitter? Haha

No comments: