Tuesday 19 May 2009

Nearing 23...

It's almost that time of the year again, well not quite as my birthday is in August, but the planning is needed to be done now to make sure I get the venue I want and have everything perfect! Yeah right! When is anything perfect? Nothing is!

I have my eye on the Lock Tavern in Camden. I love it there after going there after a Yumchaa team meeting!
How time has flown by, as I remember not so long ago organising my birthday with Mark, Luke and Leon at North Nineteen! Which btw, I loved. The food was amazing! Thanks again Karen! =)
The DJ we hired was abit poor, the only good thing he came with, was the funky, ultra cool lighting he put up! So cool!
I've inquired to someone I met recently about him and his friend DJing at my thing, and it's looking promising! =)

I've already have ideas on how I'm gonna design my invite. God I'm soooo sad, I'm already planning the design! Jeez!
Maybe it's because I'm a Virgo? A Graphics student? No excuse anyway. I'm just straight up sad and lonely! =)
Who are the most compatible for Virgos anyway? Does anyone know? I'm not great with all that Zodiac marlarky stuff, so some knowledge with be greatly appreciated!

Nearing 23, gosh, not only have I been able to drink in the States, but soon, I will be able to drive in Florida!
I will fall into the over 25 driving bracket. Not be a youth ticket holder on the Eurostar =( and find myself a toy boy!

I can't wait to get old!

The best thing I did today.
Play with a Japanese Akita puppy at 14 weeks old at the pet shop!
She was a beauty! She was overly excited to play with me, she pee'd a little. Thank goodness, not on me!
This is not her, but she look just like it! =)

She was like a toy!
She's going for £500.

No comments: