Wednesday 25 February 2009

Don't Kill Me!

Today, I visited my shitty bank called Natwest. I say they're shit, as they haven't helped me out for shit, or given me or helped me with any free money! Soooooooooo........ They're shit! =)
Interest rates are terribly low....

Anyway, I was there talking to a financial advisor and the subject of Life Insurance came up. We spoke about how it works and why people should have it etc...I currently didn't have any, until now...
Considering my situation at the moment, I thought it would be a good idea, and I guess you will never know what could happen to you on the day, tomorrow, Wednesday, Saturday or next week!...

There was different ranges of Life Insurance and I went for the basic one which in for whatever reason, something happens to me, my family, next of kin, children (if I have any by then) will get £130,000 from my death... Pretty neat huh....

It increases if your Life Insurance is in the higher band, but I'm a student also, so I can't afford that shit! So family, £130,000 will have to do. Hehe!

But on a level, everyone should get Life Insurance... Cos you'll never know, your sister called Myanh could hire a Hitman to kill your ass and receive £130,000 in blood money!

I better watch my back for real now! =S

No comments: