Wednesday 12 November 2008

What a Stinker!

Today, I was on a number 9 bus going to High Street Kensington. When you first think of Knightsbridge, Chelsea area, you think, posh, well mannered, drugged up, working class people! Well thats what I think!

I got on the bus and sat next to a elderly man, who was suited and booted. Wearing his wax Barbour jacket, nice looking Church's shoes, and with a nice wooden walking stick.
There was this horrible stench coming from my right, and OMG, it was him! The man next to me!
I was worried his stench would sink into my clothing and that I would end up smelling like him!

He FU*KING WREEKED! SO BAD!
I had to blatently use my thick scarf to cover my nose, and others did aswel!

So it goes to show, that no matter how posh you are, what area code you live you.

OLD PEOPLE STILL SMELL OF PISS!

No comments: