Monday 10 November 2008

Steve Madden

Today, my friend and I went to Westfield shopping centre after I finished uni for the morning. We popped into Kate Kuba, as I was in the search for a knee high tan/orange boot for my sister. There was none in Kate Kuba unfortunately but instead, these lovely Steve Madden sandels!



They were priced at £99, and for a pair of sandels, was very steep! I mean, it's winter right now, so you can't even wear it till next year!
They only had the dark beige and gold in store (my friend bought the gold one) They are both nice but I've seen the black versions on the website, but they charge so much to ship it over here, so I think when I go to New York, I can hopefully get them there and for half the price as it's an American thang!

Fingers crossed!

I want them!

No comments: