Monday 3 November 2008

I'm All Ears!

Winter is definately upon us!
The icy weather, the cloudy mornings, the fact that it seems like it's midnight at 5 o'clock, sure tells me, Winter is here!

The other day, I got myself a new winter coat. I'm still in search for a scarf, which I think I will get from Jigsaw. I always wear my leather gloves from my mum who got me them years ago, and they keep my hands nice and warm, but I just can't seem to find my ear muffs!

I remember the last time I saw them, was when Luke and I were in Paris last year December, and because it was so cold, he was wearing them! I have no idea where they are now!

I've searched high and low for them, but no joy!
So while in Westfield, I popped into good ol' Topshop to see if I could find any!

Horay! Topshop accessorie's to the rescue!



I'm a happy chink! ^_^

No comments: