Monday 3 November 2008

I Want!

All my friends and family know that I'm a real sucker when it comes to shoe's and bag's. ESPECIALLY BAG'S!
I have way too many in my wardrobe, that I literally have to pile them on top of each other now, to keep it tidy!

My mums mega rich friend, and her daughter (lol) came round one afternoon to visit my mum etc etc etc...
The daughter had this lovely brown leather satchel bag, and I thought it was Miu Miu. The stitching, the colour reminded me of my sister's one.

I complemented on her bag, and said how nice it was, and I asked her where she got it from? (her mum is super duper rich, so I was waiting for her to say something like Lanvin, Miu Miu or some sort of designer!)

BUT she said it was from WAREHOUSE! £85, but she got discount as her friend works there! (That's my kinda girl!)

I was amazed, and I now I want one!



I was in Westfield shopping centre today with my brother, and I did pop by Warehouse to have a look and to try it on, as you have to, even with bags, and I fell in love! Hehe

Please someone buy me one! =(

Maybe student finance can buy it for me! Hahahaha!

No comments: