Wednesday 4 April 2012

Marathon Prep

So I've always enjoyed running, but recently, been getting really into it. It sure helps when you have people around you who run on a regular basis and pushes you to do so.

At the moment, I am pushing myself to do a full 10k run without stopping! It's getting there! It's also getting easier!

Recent attempt took me 58 minutes!
I did jog slowly for a while mind. I think the worse thing to do is stop right?

Yesterday, I beat my personal best and ran 10k in 47 minutes!!! Non stop! Mega fucking chuffed!!! And I did almost bust my lip while adjusting my head band on the treadmill!
*warning, perhaps stop while adjusting things!*







My ideal situation is to run 10k every other day. Been working so far. But if I want to make that happen, I need to start running home from work more often.

It's just such a killer running on hard concrete and carrying a rucksack, which I do thank you again by the way Nick!!! :)

I'm gonna go visit a few running shops today, I need new trainers. My Nike Frees are almost done! Lunar eclipse perhaps???

Run China girl, run!
My new moto!!!! ;)

Bisous! Xxx

No comments: