Monday 9 April 2012

Easter, measter! Meh!


Easter Monday. Crazy to say, needed an emergency day off!!!
Who works over the Easter period!? Me!
Well not today.

My mind has been so occupied lately with mad shit going on everywhere. I've just been trying to run to actually escape from it all and just, run.....
It's even nice when I don't have any music playing.
That peaceful time you get on your own. Time to think, time to digest things that are going on around you. Silence helps.

Still running a lot, which is good. Weather has been crap though. This makes my runs home from work non existent right now. So dull out there.

Been mind boggled for the past few days...

"I DON'T GET IT!!!!?".

I really don't!
Where's that person you need to talk to at a time like this?

Awaiting answers when you're desperate to know things sucks. Sucks hard.

No comments: