Tuesday 24 April 2012

127 Hours

Just watched 127 Hours.

Few thoughts.

FUCK
DAMN
JAMES FRANCO IS HOT
OUCH

But mainly....

PREMONITION!!!

Aron Ralston..... WOW!

Sacrificing a part of you to get forward in life. I've dreamt this. I've felt this. I am doing this.
Things I've done in the past. Things I've regretted. Counted the things I've regretted. Chronically organised these regretful things. Make changes. See the changes. Live the present, but now see yourself in that shit hole that you can't seem to get yourself out of.

In this shit hole, you think. You think a lot.
You think about all the things you could have made different. Made better. Done better. BE BETTER! FUCK!

I day dream a lot. Most of the time on my commute to work. I spend a minimum of 1 hour on that slug hipster bus called the number 55. I like it. It's MY TIME!

The darkest thoughts have usually been when I've been at my lowest. The times where my health shrivels to its peak. Bad peak.
I've thought of many things. Things of when I'd have kids by. The sort of guy I would marry. How many, and how my children would look like. But these are thoughts. Are thoughts and premonitions the same?

Premonition:
1. an intuition of a future, usually unwelcome, occurrence; foreboding
2. an early warning of a future event; forewarning

I remember I blacked out once. I blacked out when I was doing radio therapy, and I laid there unknowingly, I konked out. I awoke, but I awoke from shock. That shock was my premonition.

I saw a funeral. Funeral that my family were in attendance to. Where was I?

I was six feet under.

My-Ha Lang. 1986-2013.

NO FUCKING LIE!!!!

This scares me. That film fucking scares me. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!???

It made me remember about this. I can't stop thinking about this. I will forever think about this.

Can premonitions come true? Am I that crazy to let it happen?

I'd rather sleep forever, now.........

This is probably so badly written, where it's just random words put down and you don't understand. But I don't care. I'll be out of here it seems!

No comments: