Thursday 24 September 2009

Summers Gone, Winter Comes.

This whole Summer, I decided that doing another 9 months of university is the best way for me atm. Turning down a good opportunity at a time that didn't suit me didn't help, but I had to be realistic. But I made my decision after looking at all the cons at a list I made myself, which I kept looking over and over and trying to give a positive reason to it all, but it didn't work. It had to be another year at least. So Monday came and I enrolled at university for my second year, and damn was it depressing. Seeing the same people in the same class doing a lot of the same thing in the same shit hole. I need change and I need it fast! I get bored easily of everything and anything I do and that includes people. No offense to my good friends, but sometimes, I just need time out from you guys too! Hence if I don't reply to any text messages or wall posts on Facebook you'll understand why! =p

I sometimes wish I applied to study away from London, to then meet brand new people in my life and not having to hear the same shit and go through the same shit here. Even though London is such a great city to live in, it's also a shit too.

So Monday I start my 2nd year, and I am NOT looking forward to it. The only thing I am looking forward to, is to stimulate my brain again into working mode and not just sleeping mode, which I must admit, I have been a bum all this Summer, but it's been absolutely great! Student life is the best! =) I recommend it to anyone in a mid life crisis! Get on it!

Not only has this Summer been a jam, but also a roller coaster. Going through trials and tribulations, ups and downs, pros and cons, to where I am now. Autumn.

Why is it when it comes to the season of Autumn/Winter is the time where you want to have some sort of companionship. Is it because you want someone to hold in the cold nights? Someone to snuggle up to in bed when it's cold when you jump into it? Why is it needed to be with anyone at this dark, cold season? I don't really get it, but I can fully understand why! Weird.

I guess this whole post, is a realisation to myself!
DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM!
Only those who are close will know what I mean.

I'm gonna go out tomorrow with my cameras and try to take some cool pics. I haven't done so in a long time.

DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM!

No comments: