Saturday 12 September 2009

That Boy THEREEEE!

I've met this boy. He's a lovely boy. As I've got to know him, he's actually a really nice boy, who has a lot to talk about, which all is interesting and has a lot going for him.
I've noticed that he seems to have at least 6 girls (who I know!) who are on him right now, right this minute, RIGHT THIS SECOND! I just wonder how he does it... He's already made 1 of these girls come up to me and tell me she's so confused and she doesn't know what to do... I rate him. Seriously.

I get his game, same as I understand what these girls are going through.
He reminds me of a jock you get in those American high schools who flaunts the hallways with their varsity jackets on with the quifted gelled hair. The one you fall in love with. The one boy who every girl in the school preaches out and say, they want his babies... Goddamit, he MUST be god!

From all the stuff I hear and get told by him and the others, man, I can write a autobiography on him...
Keep watch.

(This post was pointless, but I had to express!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I love him too...So make it 6!

Anonymous said...

is this boy, this really nice boy, this lovely boy's name called daniel boy?

The Colour Technician said...

If it's a Daniel I know, no, but he probably does have 6 or more girls on his d**k.

Anonymous said...

His surname sounds like Fuck, am I right? Well described.

The Colour Technician said...

Haha, 'Fuck' you know... Could you have not said, Duck, pluck, or even suck? Good guess though! =)