Saturday 12 September 2009

Answers On a Postcard Please!

It's bang on 3am where I am, in my room from a weird night out. From pubs to gigs, to pubs to street corners to sceney sites, to Mc Donalds and now to reside where I am right now, the edge of my bed, and not sure why am not comfortably taking advantage of the full bed itself...

Spoke to G, D, K, R today about certain issues and their thoughts on what they think on what I have been thinking for the past week or so.

"Do you take drunken talk as real talk or a load of jibberish?"

The answers I got from all 4 was exactly what I thought...

I may be naive to think that when one is drunk, you have the confidence to talk about what you think and feel. You can talk about what you would never talk about while sober, cos you will care what the other would think if spoken about. So it only comes out when intoxicated with alcohol. Believe me, I have said a few things after a night out or two, but seriously, what is the answer to that? Do you believe someone who talks of serious levels at quite a drunken state, or brush it off like nothing? Play it by ear?

Please take some time to answer please! =) x

No comments: