Friday 17 April 2009

Yesterday

... I was shitted on,
I was hurt,
I was crying,
I was also laughing.

BITCH PLEASE!

I made myself and my pal, Pentax go out and take pictures, which I love doing.
We got told off in the launderette by a woman who didn't want her picture taken.
I was taken back. How dare she? =p

I took off, life through the lens and I was that close to getting hit. Damn silver Polo. Not a good idea to stand in the middle of a junction taking pictures!
Made way to Camden. Tried on my bridesmaid dress, cried more. Team meeting, Pub after.
Pub after is where I will be holding my birthday for sure! (I think!) Best venue ever!
Great live music. Quirky and funny.
Big dirty black man fight in the bar. People tumbling all over the place. Tempted to take a pic, but shitting myself at the same time of being part of that brawl. I allowed it.

Got real late and we made way to the Camden house. Got a lift home, which btw Kuei, you have to get a Golf GTi.....!!!!
Speedy as hell!

That was yesterday!
Today is another day!
Shattered!

I want a Red Stripe.

M x

No comments: