Monday 20 April 2009

DSLR Ain't Got Shit On Me!

Horay! What a great day! I was given a gift from my lovely friend Masa who went back home to Japan (and came back), and he knew how much I like photography and how I always have nippy cameras in my bag.
He handed me over a present which was a pleasant surprise! It wasn't my birthday, nor Christmas or any reason why I should receive such gifts! Anyway, I opened the gift and it was the cutest camera EVER! And may I just add, the smallest actual camera I have ever seen!
God knows if it will actually work, but I'm dead excited to just use it to try it out!

The packaging was something you take from the shelves! I like it!

The front of the camera.



Zeeee back.


The camera takes 110 film, which isn't hard and expensive to buy! Wicked!
But I do wonder if it'll be easy to process.




And then it folds up to be this little small keyring thing!
Wahhhhhh I love it!



Thanks Masa!
My film camera collection continues to grow!

110 film shots soon come! =)
Tash's are soooo 2009!

2 comments:

Masa said...

I knew you would like it My-Ha. Can't wait to see what you've produced with it!

The Colour Technician said...

I love it Mass. Thanks