Tuesday 21 April 2009

Give Me 10 More!

Ok, the weather is shining and the heat is rising. So what do you do?
You join the friggin' gym of course. And that's after eating shit for lunch and pigging out on Mr Whippy 99 flakes all afternoon!

I've been meaning to join again after canceling my £70 a month, at student price at Virgin. Yep! I paid that much for ages!
This time round I'm doing different sort of scheme, where I pay and go whenever I like! No OBLIGATION! I love it!

Memebership join up fee was £37, but as I'm a student, I was to only pay half!
After conferring with his colleague, I only actually had to pay £1.10, and that was for the card as I was a student! SWEET!
Anyway, I joined straight away and got my tour of the leisure centre. Basic but what I needed.

Here's me and my temporary members card, cos the cracked out card machine decides to break down just right before I join!


H&S Induction tomorrow! Boring! *yawn!*
I won't be gymming it anytime time soon with my crippled leg!
p.s I do have a weird looking chin

No comments: