Monday 13 April 2009

Rub a Dub, Dub!

Pictures taken from my Tesco value disposable camera.
Pictures are from The Works, where Skream, Benga and Chef were playing!
Bait evening with a bait crowd, with bait vibes! Haha!
Student accomdation always gives me jokes!



Stacking



Night started of shy...



The dance floor was a death trap. Spilt beer all over. Every man slippin' left right and centre.



King Mosher... (doing his usual)





Team Yellow! Yeah yeah!






I was soooo close!


£2 for a pint of Stella! GET INNNNNN!!!!




Ollie 'Skream' Jones smashed it!
The Works in Kingston was not ready for Dubstep. The youth got excited after the event and started on one another. 1 boy got merkled! He ran around the block, and came back from the block with a black eye. I felt for him...


The night ended off with me getting chips thrown at. Bobby doing stock checks at a car dealers, Alex bussin' some Arabic, gang fights and a 50 minute drive home!
Overall, a great night. Uncountable amount of jokes to mention!

"Beenie CAN'T dance!"

1 comment:

Fabian said...

Oh shit. I should of came
Kingston. Ha!