Tuesday 14 October 2008

Wasting Away!

For the past month and abit, I've been feeling under the weather, from not sleeping much and not eating my usual amount of food that I normally do. Munching on the junk food that I liked, but now it just doesn't seem appetising anymore!

The other day, I walked into the front room in just my bra, (as you do!) to get my top from the airer, and my mum had a right go at me for losing too much weight. Saying, I've lost weight, look gaunt, and losing chubby meat on my ribs and sides!

I didn't believe her, so I just said:

"yeah, yeah, yeah!"

I looked into my mirror straight after, and I saw what she was saying!

SHIT!

What is happening? I know my lack of sleep and food comsumption hasn't been the same, but how could it be that drastic in 1 month?

I'm scared!
Someone, please feed me! =(

No comments: