Wednesday 15 October 2008

Print More C.V's? Really?

Since handing out my C.V's last week, I felt I had to still hand out more, as I was slightly being too picky in the stores that I did hand my C.V to.

So today, after my cousin and I finished uni, we planned to go to central to hand out more C.V's. We waited for the time to hit 6pm so we could avoid congestion charge, avoid the rain, and mostly avoid PUBLIC TRANSPORT!

I hopped in my fat black beetle to hers to pick her up and we drove towards west and parked up in Covent Garden. My cousin and I started handing out our C.V's in numerous amount of shops, but I still was being picky in the stores I handed them in to! =)

We both ended up giving out all that we printed off. (well she had like 3-4 left, because she got lazy!)

After handing out our "Please give me a job" papers, we did abit of shopping in Paperchase and planned to get something to eat!
We drove back to "THA ENDZ" to grab some dinner, as we both were feeling like starvin' Marvin!

We went to Wagamamas, as my cousin started to like dining there! We conversed about numerous amount of things. Mostly about boyfriends, university, family and also some new shocking news to me! Tut Tut!

We did a quick stop at Borders bookshop. I got myself some books for university and a dictionary, as I definately need one of those for my Friday lessons!

We drove back to her house, and here I am now typing this blog and killing her internet, as I have no internet access at the mo because my mum has forgotten to pay the telephone bill! Damn it!

So to end this boring blog, my advice is to hand out your C.V's in the evening as they seem to be more helpful and strangely more job vacancies! Hehe!

"Chicken Katsu Curry Fo' Life!"

No comments: