Thursday 9 October 2008

There Is A God!

Today, after my Sound and Image lesson at uni, (which I found so friggin hard to understand, as my teacher spoke so much film studies wordy jargon, that me, nor the class could understand anything! We all resorted to wikipedia! Lol... 'BREATHE') I made my way to central London to hand out my lovely CV's!

The weather was pretty nice for once, the sun was beaming and people we're rocking their sunglasses in October!

I was slouching around my heavy bag with books, folders and not forgetting my CV's in it.
It was hot, warm, humid and I was so damn thirsty!
I wanted a shop to come along, as I walked down Regent Street towards Oxford Circus, and there it was....
Like Jesus holding his arms out to me, welcoming me into his arms. He was my saviour, he was my hero, he was my thirst quencher! Lol...

A guy from the Absolut Ice Bar on Regent Street we're promoting the bar, as from last year Christmas, it went down hill.
They were handing out ice poles in all sorts of different flavours and with their bate boring logo stickered onto it.



I happily took one from him to quench my thirst!

'Hallelujah!'

On my way home, after going in and out of only little stores that I would work in, there was a guy dressed like some chocolatier! He was handing out Lindt chocolates! Woo hoo! I happily took one of those too! How could a girl resist chocolate?

It made my day! =)

No comments: