Thursday 30 October 2008

HSM 3

On Tuesday, one of my days off from Uni work and actual slavery work, I took my little brother to the cinema (well West first) to go and see High School Musical 3: Senior Year.



I hadn't watch any of them before as I thought it was too cheesy with all the singing and shit!

We went to the 5.30pm showing, as my brother, Dylan didn't want to leave it later as he couldn't wait!
My older sister Myanh also came to watch the film with us.

We got our tickets, our popcorn and hot dogs and took our seats. It was quiet weirdly enough as it was half term too!

My brother seem to enjoy it, and so did my sister and I... Oh gawd!

I actually do recommend the film, but be prepared for some cheesy moments, and the feeling of actually blushing for them!

p.s I LOVE TROY! Lol

No comments: