Monday 18 October 2010

Reasons...

I was reading a blog called 'checkmeout' blogged by a lady called Jenny. Been reading it for quite a while now and it's always been a interesting read. Especially her graphics work.

Anyway, she blogged something about females doing blogs and that it only seems to consist of what they are wearing and what they want and what's in and what's out... Etc etc....

To be honest, I find that shit boring to the core. I don't particularly give a shit about any of that. It's not personal, it's not unique, it's just some same shit I can read of Hypebeast or some fashion blog!

Jenny's reason for her blog was her baby. Sharing the journey of pregnant life and work.

I feel and I hope I give my readers that my blog is about me and the struggling life of a 24 year old female struggling with pros and cons of ovarian cancer. The journey of ups and downs and the fake positive moments I get given to have it all taken away again.
True honesty, it sucks to be me at the moment! Meh!

Some people ask me, why do you post such personal things on the web, and my reason for that, is that I like to not so much speak of my experiences, but to word it all out. I'm not one to confide in people, so this is my way of talking to you, but just with words!

Blog rant over....
Bisous! X

No comments: