Saturday 16 October 2010

24 and..........

Will I see in my 25 years of life???
I really doubt it now...

The ups and downs of my health has put an enormous amount of strain on my life. Pressure and stress everywhere I go. Nothing is never ever good for a period of time...
I'm not going to lie, I'm scared. Scared that this is it. This is the hard core shit I have to face. Rock bottom in the health category. Stone cold.
Yeah yeah, you say things will get better by just thinking positive. What if I told you I have been? What if I told you I changed my life completely for the better when I was told such bad news? Well all that positive thinking doesn't work for shit. Nada.

Ahhh jeez, this is pretty deep stuff.
Off to write my will.
(Myanh, you can have my Chanel bags! I have to make a joke in a bad situation. It works for me)

Emotional feeling:
NOTHING
EMPTY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke 12:23 "Life is more than food, and the body more than clothing."

Luke 12:25 "And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"

Luke 12:28 "If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?"

Luke 12:29 "And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind."

Luke 12:31 "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

Go ahead and test God, try him to see if he won't hear your woes.