Thursday 21 October 2010

Life's Too Short

Is it though?
Because I thought it was, but my recent thoughts and probably actions would say I wouldn't think so...

I received a very adorable FB inbox message from a friend, which came to a surprise. We don't inbox each other, we don't talk much after our nights out, we talk through our friends, so it was a pleasant surprise on what I had read. Anyway, my stressful day became a day of smiles and actual blushing because, the message consisted of someone taking the courage to say something to me which he wanted to for a while, (I'm guessing) and that he just kept it bottled up for such a long time.
Cut the long story short, it was some sort of confession to moi. Was I shocked? Yeah
Did it make me smile which he intended to do so? Yeah!
So Mr, I know you read this blog, so I just want to say thank you. It's brought a huge smile on my face and it's been there for days now.

Back to, is life too short malarky.

I left Sassoons to take a whole different route. The student route. Didn't do the whole A-Level then uni thing but straight into an apprentice and onto the qualified field I trained in. Now I've done the student thing. I miss my old job and hunger for it back. Will I regret it? I very much doubt it. I've missed it for so long, so I'm sure I'm making the right decision.
Seize the day yeah? Well I did when I jumped on the student wagon, but now, I want to go back.

So is life too short? Yes and no.
Yes, because your evidently getting older so you need to do shit that makes you happy.
No, because I'm going back on my plan....

That saying confuses me too much. Do I make sense??? I hope I am.

Now here comes another saying:

"Do what your heart tells you".

Damn right dawgggg!
Bisous x



No comments: