Saturday 7 November 2009

I Love/Hate You

Ever since I started my degree course in Graphics / Digital Media Design, Typography has been one of my favourites. Not my strongest, but I'm working on it and I'm slowly getting there, like watching paint dry... (I'm not that bad!)
Typography is everywhere and used in pretty much everything, but you probably just don't realise it...
Think about what your favourite font is when you've written essays on Microsoft word, and bam, thats one area of typography there... I bet you use to use the most decent size fonts and enlarge it, just so it looks like you've written a lot on your lame essay! Ha! Anyways...
I came across this and it's cleverly done... Reminds me of when you want to say these certain 3 words, but afraid of doing so because they are THAT powerful of words that you get into a kerfuffle about it... So how about just showing them this.
I love/hate you

No comments: