Saturday 14 November 2009

GOOSE

I remember a few years back, my friend Emily, who is a stylist asked me to do the hair styling for a photo shoot and music video for this band called Goose. An Indie, Rock, Electro music band. I thought, what the hey, I'll go for it. It was paid luckily!
It only came to mind just now after checking my myspace, and it was quite an experience... They were pretty hard to please with the hair, as they didn't want much cut off and we're pretty much annoying...
Here is them...

Goose short film

GOOSE | MySpace Video


Here's the music video. Shot in Brighton!
Styling by Emily. Hair by ME, My-Ha! Although, in this video, they are constantly wearing helmets, it was for a shoot before hand! =)

It was my first ever 'out of Sassoons' hair work. Pretty pleased it was for Goose! =)

Check out their myspace here!
I wouldn't mind getting back into video, editorial stuff again actually. It was fun.

No comments: