Friday 13 November 2009

I Hate Mal...

Mal, who teaches me on Monday mornings needs to fuck off from my life...
I cannot wait till this semester is over so we don't have to see his ugly mug anymore!
He got us all together on Wednesday morning so he could have a 'quick chat' to us about our presentation that was due for Monday, but really it was an opportunity for the prick to have a go at Tulay and I for not being in attendance to all of his lessons. I looked at him with pure hate and thought, you fucking prick... Stating that he wanted us to suck all knowledge we wanted from him, because he studied a Masters degree blah blah blah...

So, because you study a Masters degree, it makes you fucking god, with all the knowledge in the world, the best at everything and to go see and lick arse to get all info from...
GET REAL! Infact, pay to get laid you fucking dick!
During the whole time, I just stared at him, thinking in my head, I already know what I'm doing for his lame module and that I'm gonna smack it out on Monday! He pissed me off soooo much, even till this day, as I'm working on the work now...

I work better at a desk and from home, not from the view of your bum hole you prick!

No comments: