Wednesday 28 January 2009

The New York Holiday. . .

The girls New York trip was not exactly relaxing, but more hectic, shop to shop, Starbucks to Starbucks, but mainly Forever 21 to Forever 21 kinda flex. (Forever 21 was the best shop there!)
We all had different flights to the other 2 but luckily, my sister, cousin and I managed to get a row of 3 seats together and it was pleasant! Movies were slightly dead though!

When we arrived, we literally dropped our luggages off and went out for some dinner...
We went to a restaurant called 'JACK's" (I think) near Times Square, and the restaurant looked pretty good. Everyone had ordered their mains, and I opted for the chicken hotpot! Wrong fucking choice! It was disgusting!

ERGH!
I had to scavenge off Tieu Ly and Myanh to feed my hunger! What a waste of $19!
We then had a boring night as we all went back to our hotel rooms to sleep and get up early the next day for a hard core shopping day!

I can't actually remember our itinery for our trip, but lets just say it was shopping shopping shopping.
Here are a few pics of the trip!








Crazy jumping moments in Central Park...


One of the nicest hot dogs I've had! Honest...

Our hotel room became a joke after 1 day... Imagine it after 4 days! It was chaos! I felt sorry for the maid!

Can't be bothered to upload more pics anymore, as I have to get back to my uni work, but overall it was a great trip! After getting back to London, I felt I needed a real holiday, so I'm glad Barcelona will be that! =)

No comments: