Thursday 22 January 2009

A Proud Moment

Out last night with afew fellow friends and family.
Proud DID NOT change my life, as people said it will...
Give me a break!

sc00124ed6

sc00124450
Who looks most goonish?

sc00122d1c
Random white boys I met.

sc0012a127
One white boy wanted a pic with me. I'm sure if he saw this, he would deeply regret it.

sc0011f9c6
Not only has Winter brought us -6 weather conditions, rain and blustery winds, but true looking Canadians too. Hats doing it big boys!

Ben was having shot after shot. I was going crazy on the Coca Colas. Aaron was being Canadian, and as usual, Joshua being gay. Ha! =)

4 comments:

Elle Bee said...

your only lieing to yourself. Proud changes everyones life in one way or another.

The Colour Technician said...

I love proud... Pah!

Anonymous said...

As usual Josh was being gay yeah? Is it? Seen.

The Colour Technician said...

Lol.... As usual, Joshua, being Joshua!