Wednesday 25 March 2015

Since I last saw you...

Since my last real post in February last year, (Tokyo marathon) what has happened since?

Well, broke up with a current bf in June. It was time really when I think about it. 
July and August was serious work decision time as I was on the verge of leaving Saco, but I didn't! 
September was OMG, the Berlin Marathon and fucking hell was that an awful race! I finished, but as a cripple! I have beef with that one!
October was madness of salon international. I survived!
November was meh.
December I spent in Moscow. Spent time in London then went to Washington DC for Xmas! That was cool! Loved that!
New year was at Fodz house with fellow runners. Typical.
February was a lonely valentines, but I had my Monty so it was all good.
March, I went to Paris. Didn't run, but cheered and has to be up there with some of the fun BTG events I've been to!
This weekend, I go back to Berlin to run the half marathon. Oh boy! 

It's been a shit few months tbh. Could be better. 

I'm bored. Need some excitement! :-/

No comments: