Wednesday 25 March 2015

Berlin Half Marathon

So the training has been done. (Ish) and I am set to run the berlin half this Sunday. To say I am nervous is an understatement! I've ran over 10 half marathons but this one is one I am shitting about. 
I've been aiming for a sub 2 for a while now, and considering berlin is flat, this was the race I wanted to get this time for! Perhaps I'm putting way too much pressure on myself, as really, it's just a race, but it's been looming now over my running life! 
Flights (with germanwings!!!!!!) has been booked and accom sorted. Dougie being ace as always on the itinerary so I don't have to think about where to eat and stuff. Amazing! But the nerves for Sunday are already giving me butterflies. 
Gonna go in with that, I don't wanna run mentality, as I seem to run better like that. Hmmmmmmm

Typing what I'm thinking here! 

No comments: