Monday 2 July 2012

Gunnersbury 10k

Overly chuffed with my run for this!
Did a no no of wearing my dinosaur shoes for the first time without even trying them out prior to race, but they were amazing! How did I not buy these before!!!!!?

This run was 2.5 laps around the humongous Gunnersbury Park. The route definitely got boring after the 1.5 mark, but fuck it, I was happy with my running regardless of all the dodgy pot holes on the footpath!
It's been a while where I've ran and not stopped once, and this was one event!
I pushed and pushed myself, because I could. I could have easily ran more!
I did actually mistakenly almost ran the finish line half way! It must've been those elite runners who had already finished, made it look like I was almost there! Fuckers!
Anyway.... Loved this run, and it has made me super confident about Sunday's British 10k and my Tow Path half marathon!
BRING IT ON!!!!!

No comments: