Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sad Day

Today/tonight, I am in a dark place... It feels horrible.
Words cannot describe how it feels. Almost, stabbed in the back, or the feeling of let down from someone you care about.

Why? Exactly the same question I ask...

Can one be so persuasive that it can change someones mind and for the better or is that just living in a dream that you want it to be?

I feel sick, double sick from this horrible medication I got from the hospital that I am on for two weeks, and just generally love sick???? Fuck knows, but I don't feel great at all...

Work is stressful and at the moment, life is!
It's not meant to be! I've been there and done that, so why again!? Pretty angry at myself for letting it get to me to be honest. But I guess some things you just can't help.

I feel very sad now...
Can't sleep. This is lame.



No comments: