Tuesday 14 September 2010

I Quit

There's never been a job that I've really really enjoyed apart from the early stages of teaching life at the Sassoon academy. That was me at it's best. Meeting all the lovely international students and teaching them the My-Ha knowledge! It felt amazing! Especially with my role at 20/21 years of age! Pretty proud moment for me. Especially the travelling! :)

Took time out from working due to going back to studying and boy has it been refreshing...

I currently am in a job I pretty much hate now. I don't hate the place, don't hate the people I work with, don't hate any of it to be honest but I hate pretending. Pretending that everything is ok when it really isn't... Why?! Because someone works there and it makes my life hell!
Why do I let one person get in the way of work? Cause I can't help the way I feel about it. Going on as nothing is happening, pretending, ignoring the shit that is happening! It's not the one, soooooo looks like I'm quitting. Not because I'm weak or shit like that, but because I need to be away from you.

Out of mind, out of sight.

No comments: