Wednesday 24 February 2010

Jeepers Creepers

Why is it that when you want something so bad, you don't get it. But when you get on with it and become happy and content with what you have and gaining, shit comes up and pisses on you. All over you like a monsoon in Mumbai. (never been, but just saying)

The time when you eagerly want someone or something to happen, then have to put up with the dissapointment and get on with life, then that shit creeps up on you when you don't realise it. I see things, little things and it's annoying! Maybe I'm just looking too much into things, but I guess that's me! Or maybe it's because I watched Vanilla Sky today! Ahhh well....

On a lighter happier, much happier note. Here's me and him! :)
East meets East!



Some may say that I look really Chinese here. Personally, I don't think so! I mean, what exactly gives it away that I'm from any sort of Asain background!?
Answers on a postcard please!
Bisous! X

No comments: