Sunday 14 February 2010

Grrrrr! Happy New Year!




As she says... Happy Chinese New Year!
Supposedly it's meant to be my year, as it is the year of the Tiger! Grrrrr!

Has it been my year?
Well, so far so good!
The ending of last year ended on a high. Having the best of friends getting me through the tough times and being that extra shoulder to cry on or be my Jeremy Kyle for the night by shouting abuse and realistic solutions on my life. (Thanks A.R.K! )

Uni work has be good, work is enjoyable and something pretty special has come out of it! Call me lame or sad, but the emo is coming of me. Not emo as in depressed emo, but emo as in emotionally thingy.... :)

The year so far has been a success. Let's see how long it lasts! (the realistic Jeremy Kyle kicks in now)

Right now, geek is making me a Valentines dinner! It's a goody, but downfall is, he added onions and bloody celery to the dish! I guess I just have to hold my breath when I eat the dinner and pretend it's yummy! :) Hah!

Here's my boredom side for u right now!......



Happy New Year douchbags!!!!
Bisous! X

No comments: