Tuesday 1 December 2009

New Month, New Moon!

Things are weird. Things are going back to how it use to be. Things are just complicated.
Who would of thought choices were bad? You would think you were lucky enough to be in a world where you had these options and you had the right to choose the one that was right for you and suited you and your lifestyle.
Tonight, I came across that. Cried at little parts, and saw the pros and cons of certain ones.
Seeing who is good for you, and who blatently isn't.
Boy have I been blind! All that time, I cussed the boy for being this and that, when actually, when I come to think about it. He is the one! A quiz helped me also!

I want to go back there. I want to repeat it. I want to feel that weird feeling again.
Jacob, come take me! Ha!

Watch New Moon bruvvvssss! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hands down. Jacob!