Monday 28 December 2009

Father Moves On...

It's been most probably over 9 years since my parents have gone their separated ways. Was I upset when it all happened? Not really to be honest, and probably the reason why, is because they just didn't get on. Arguing, fighting, always tension in the house, just pure madness! Mother did the one thing she shouldn't of done, and left father to battle it out himself...
To be honest, I never really got on with my dad... Many reasons to be said.
Nonetheless, my mumsy moved on and had 2 more children with the guy she is with now, and is pretty much happier. Father on the other hand, I had no idea what he was going through. Living on the other side of the world for a bit, up in Scotland, a bit in London, he was all over the place!

My older sister saw him yesterday, and yep, that transition appeared. He had finally moved on. He was sitting there with his new partner (Saying girlfriend is just a bit cringing!) at my cousins little baby birthday doooo.

Am I upset? NOT AT ALL! I'm over the moon that my dad has finally moved on. Just hope this woman makes him happy!

Good luck Daddy! Love you always, even if I don't show it!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont you think you should say that to him instead of blogging it?....unless he is a frequent visitor on the blog