Tuesday 14 July 2009

PAR!

So it comes to my attention that this so called wannabe word: 'PAR'. is getting used a hell of a lot these days! Not Par the golf term, but Par, the so called new cool word to use or so! It seems everything is a PAR these days! Meaning, it is a piss take, a fail, a let down, etc etc... What happened to the days of using the good ol' Queens English in everyday context? Seriously?
Why are you trying to be cool, street and urban? Your none of it, but just a stupid follower of a really lame word. Is the word 'DUNK' going to be something new too? I wouldn't be surprised, and the ones who will start all this stupidness are the ones who try so hard to be down!
I live in East London and always have done, and I see these wannabes come and go, trying this and trying that. It's not you, so stop! I'm not one to criticise people for trying, but at least know what's right for you, and that includes language!
I find it funny when people try so hard, but even funnier when people TRY to be someone they're not!
Some people can get away with using it, but others, give it a rest please! It's a PAR!


Do not get me started on the word DOPE! Haha!

I'm PARRING all you PAR users!
PARRRR!

On a lighter note. Have a tremendous day people! =)

No comments: